Saturday, April 4, 2009

Change

Recently I received a Facebook message about saving The Sears Tower. I'm from Chicago, so I freaked. "They're demolishing the tallest building in the world?! How?!" I couldn't wrap my head around it, and quite frankly it scared me. I wanted to get the word out; scream from the rooftops. "Help! We cannot do this!" Then I thought, "WTF, why haven't I heard this on the news? This is HUGE." I soon got distracted. I quickly forgot. That night laying in bed I was listening to NPR online, and I heard it was a fucking name change. So I went back and read the FB message and it said save The Sears Tower (name). (In parentheses, name. How lame.) No. NO WAY! Change that motherfuckin shit to The (whatchoo talkin' 'bout) Willis Tower. Way cooler.

No comments:

Post a Comment