Friday, May 1, 2009

I should have got a Hoveround!

Seriously. I got a telemarketing call on my cell phone this afternoon. It was a prerecorded message that said something like, "do you or someone you know have trouble walking?" Then it continued on into a wheelchair spiel. I thought it was very odd. I actually got scared. I thought, "I'm absolutely not the right audience for this," and my knee-jerk reaction was to hang up. But then almost as quickly as I hung up, I realized I hung up prematurely. Hey. I want a fucking wheelchair, and now I want to see what they had to offer. Don't get me wrong, I don't want to be bound to one, but maybe it would be a nice option to sit and wheel around every now and again. I called the number back and got a busy tone. No call backs. Shit. I lost my chance at my wheelchair deal. And that damn knee-jerk may confine me to wheelchair one day. As usual, I'm fucked all the way around.

(Check out these pics. They're awesome. And this blog. Awesome too.)

No comments:

Post a Comment