Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Markoff and Madoff; Jerkoff and Jackoff

Who do you hate more? Markoff or Madoff? Well I hate both of these assholes. One killed Craigslist. The other killed investor faith, and instilled in me such an intense fear of being ponzied (I may have coined a term here) that I decided not to even invest in Girl Scout cookies this year. And you know those little tramps have tricks up their sleeves too. Be careful and beware. It's only a matter of time before we're reading about a good Girl Scout cookie scandal. No institution is sacred or safe. I've lost faith in humanity. You will too, soon.

(Such a lie re GS cooks. I bought one of every kind. Invested $28 big smackers. I'm pretty popular at the office right now. Comic above is Fredo and Pid'Jin. Funny schtuff!)

No comments:

Post a Comment