Monday, May 18, 2009

No Inspiration

Last week sucked. I was way too busy and nothing, I mean NOTHING, inspired me. Not one single thing. Golly, that’s just sad, isn't it? Hopefully this week will be different.

I'll leave you with a story from last week. Tuesday morning I woke up especially early so I could get to work early to take a Flash animation design class – part of series of many classes/training sessions offered to Viacom employees. Yeah. I agree. It’s kind of a nice benefit, but I digress. The real point: on my way to work that morning I ended up getting stuck on a stopped train. The absolute worst! Apparently there was a sick passenger on the train ahead. Honestly, I can’t understand the practice of taking a train out of service because of a sick passenger. They always safely remove the passenger from the train and provide adequate assistance, even medical attention if necessary. Why must they still take the train out of service? (If it ever happens to me, I insist, the train must go on!) I was in the train behind said train which meant my train had to go out of service as well. (Are you fucking kidding me?) However, we didn't have the luxury of being stopped at a station, so we had to inch up to the first train and they were then able to open a door in the very front. One single door. Only one measly door in the first fucking car of the train! Damn, son! We had to evacuate the train in single file order. Of course I was near the back. Talk about sucking. Angry passengers. Evacuating a subway train.Walking single file. Super slowly. The very definition of suck. I tried to take video but kept messing up. I got some images, but they don’t do it justice.

No comments:

Post a Comment