Friday, June 5, 2009

Nothing says I love you more than a pair of really large nuts.

Just kidding, but oh man, I saw an old guy the other day walking down the street with elephantitis of the nuts. Wouch! Talk about big cajones. This guy could barely walk. I'm sure it hurts (not to mention the sting in the wallet for the cost of custom pantalones). It was actually a bit sad, but thought it was also worth mentioning. *chants to self: please don't let it happen to me, please don't let it happen to me, please don't let it happen to me*

(Sick. I was eating tofu in a salad when I was searching for this pic. Believe you me, there are others way more disgusting. Something connected the two and made me really sick. Tofu-itis: when you picture whatever teste innards might be made of while eatin' tofu. SUCIO!)

No comments:

Post a Comment