Monday, July 27, 2009

I'm a sucker for a good burger!


But not the movie Good Burger. I'm definitely not a sucker for Good Burger. In faaaact, I didn't even see it. What I'm talkin' 'bout is I was just sayin' those very words to someone and it just didn't sound right. I 'spose it's just my always adolescent gutter-mind trying to institute innuendo, as per usual. But really...I am a sucker for a good burger. With that said, I'm a sucker for a bad burger too - not at first knowing it was going to be a bad burger, and then having been suckered by the bad burger. Follow me? Try to pay attention now, ya hear? This is some tricky shizbiz. I guess I'm just an old softy for a burger. Good burger. Bad burger. Any burger. An old softy for a burger burger. I can has cheeeeeeeeeeeseburger? Now normally I would feel a bit uncomph being called old or softy or any - especially any - combo thereof, but not in this case. Anything for the beloved burger. I'd walk a mile for a vertical... burger? (Oh gosh, so sorry for that.) Wait. Does this post need a spin-off? Did somebody say Mister Softee? Don't even get me started.

(This pic is rather ridic!)

No comments:

Post a Comment