Thursday, July 16, 2009

Overheard: Harvey Keitel saying word fag.

Walking out of my dermatologist's office past The Odeon late the other afternoon I overheard a man say one distinct word: fag. Unfortunately I didn't witness the full context, but from the man's tone it seemed to have been meant derogatorily. No biggie, but was this person saying it to me? Couldn't be. No way. No how. So I nonchalantly turned to see who it was or if it was used in my direction, and well well well, why if it wasn't Harvey Keitel sitting at an outdoor table with two other male companions. From what I could gather (as I ever so politely eavesdropped), Harvs was talking about someone who wasn't present and calling him a fag. I walked over to the table, and said, "Excuse me Harvey, did I hear you say wanted to bum a fag, or were you just talking about a fag's bum?" *big wink* Just kidding. I didn't say that, but he really did.

(Doesn't that cat look like Harvey? It's name is Fag Puss. Google it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment