Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Martha Pimptom

While searching for the "Full of Grace" clip from John Water's Pecker (the movie, pervs) to use in the previous post I also found this clip. It's a great scene, and she's totally pimpin it here - not to mention her hair is pretty pimp too. We really need to see more Martha Plimpton. (I Shot Andy Warhol is another fave she's in.) And we definitely need more John Waters, but I heard he was only doing two more films. Sads. I hope he goes out with a bang, and knowing him it will be of the gang persuasion. I saw Mr. Waters in Times Square not too long ago. He was dressed head to toe, no, ankle...he was dressed head to ankle in black. Covering his toes, hot pink slip-on sneaks. His hair - on his head and above his lip - slicked. Truly iconic.


No comments:

Post a Comment