Friday, March 20, 2009

Twitching in the Shitter = Twitter

"I'm headed to the beach with my ferret."  10 minutes ago
"My feet smell of burnt tapioca."  all the time
"I'm eating bread."  currently

REALLY?! Does anybody really give a rat's ass what Tara Reid is doing at any given moment? I sure as heck don't. I don't get it. I really don't. And the thought of people doing it is starting to piss me off. This is what I call and have always called twittering:  pants down, sitting on the can in a public john, feeling faint dying for the guy next to you to pack up and move on, sweating, shaking, twitching, waiting, waiting, waiting. Twittering.

(Public restroom etiquette lesson: spare your neighbor from the potency your stink by performing a courtesy flush. Just flush the toilet immediately upon release even if you're not completely finished. This may be a bit of a water waster, but it's a real breathe saver. 

Update: I can admit when I'm wrong. I conceded. I have been schooled on the merit of twitter.  FUCK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment