Sunday, June 21, 2009

Purple People Eater

Recently I saw this big purple woman. Hold on a sec. Please let me clarify. She was a very large woman wearing a big purple dress. As she was laying food out on a buffet table, this other lady told her she looked gorgeous. I thought, well, she looked like she may gorge on us, but gorgeous? I dunno. Is that mean? I'm sorry. I think it’s sort of funny. I love to make fun, but I don’t enjoy hurting feelings so to protect the innocent names should be changed. Hmmm. Let's call her Grimace. 

(Image courtesy of Matt.  Good stuff.)

1 comment:

  1. Literally Laughed Out Loud on the bus @ this post... Moments later the bus passed a Mc'D... and a large window decal of Grimace was staring at me, mouth gaping, padded hand in the air waving a greeting - hysteria ensued!

    ReplyDelete