Sunday, June 7, 2009

Beep Beep

Anyone remember the show Real People? This pic reminds me of something you would send in for Sarah Purcell to say something witty about and display it on-air. Damn! Too little too late. This definitely would have earned me a Real People t-shirt. Anyway, this afternoon I was driving over the Manhattan Bridge from Brooklyn into Manhattan. This is what you see immediately when you arrive in Chinatown. I took this with my phone while driving. I only noticed the funny part when I later looked at the pic. The sign in the back. Do you think this is Jessica's newest gig? Hardee har har. So funny you forgot to laugh.

(That's a pretty good snap for being behind the wheel of a moving car, huh? Although I better be careful because we can see right here what could happen.)

No comments:

Post a Comment