Thursday, August 6, 2009

Peggy needs punishment!


Mad Men is starting on August 16th (the day Squeaky Fromme will be released from prison, fyi), and let me just say I'm about to piss myself in anticipation to start watching again. I'm a huge fan, but I'll admit Season 2 was a bit weaker than Season 1, so I'm hoping for a return of the magic that made the first season so esoteric. Either way, Peggy made me equally angry in both seasons. (Did she you?) I want nothing more than to beat her senseless with a bag a Wonder white bread. (Here, take that account, Peggy!) I'm not a violent person, per se. I'm really not, and I would never hit a lady. However, I just picture myself pummeling her with that bag of bread. Albeit spongy soft bread, so the damage would be minimal I'm sure. The mere act of swinging that bag of bread in Peggy's direction and making contact over and over and over again seems, without a doubt, utterly cathartic. That's how allergic to Peggy I am. Lady libbers don't get yer panties in a bunch (or of course manties if you're a fella)! If bitch wants to hang with the boys and act like one of the guys, she better be ready to take on a can of good whoop ass now and again. You know. Guy stuff. I think we're all in a agreement here, right? Fucken Peggy.

1 comment:

  1. Peggy makes me crazy, but more so that she doesn't tell that priest what's what. HE makes me more crazy. Still catching up on DVDs of the 2nd season and tivo-ing the third until then, but jeez, is he annoying or what? It's those pro-bono jobs that always bite you in the ass, even back in the 60s.

    ReplyDelete