Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Are You There God? It's Me, Margaret's Not Quite But Almost Middle-Aged Friend Tony.


I don't really want to get into specifics, but Margaret mentioned to me that she talked to you almost 40 years ago about some pre-teen female puberty type troubles she was having at the time. Since Oprah and Dr. Oz are pretty busy these days, I thought I would give ya a try. I got me a few bodily questions of my own that I would like to share and try to get some answers if ya got 'em. First, gray pubic hair. Why? No. Answer me this. Why would you give someone only one gray pubic hair? Is this some sort of twisted - or curly - joke? Or perhaps it's a Where's Waldo type game? That's if Waldo were one gray pubic hair of course. And does it gradually grow there or do you just turn one gray? I only ask this cuz I didn't notice it at first. Poof. Then suddenly there it was. And longer than the rest. How incredibly odd! Now I'm not a weirdo or anything, but I do happen to look there quite a few times a day and like I said didn't notice it until it was there standing out like a polar bear in the rainforest. Well, I don't actually look to look, but I do happen to glance in that general area more often than I'd care to admit. You know. Taking care of general business with my business. I'm sure everyone else on earth sees their area more than a few times a day too. Showering. Peeing. Other stuffing. Stuff I don't feel comfortable mentioning to you. Not quite yet anyway. You get my drift. One last question about that topic. Is it also funny to you that to a guy you gave hair there later than most you would turn it gray earlier? I mean, dude, come on, not mentioning any names but you made this guy suffer through his early teen years barely there, if you catch my drift. He certainly caught a draft changing in the locker room in those days. Gee-ziss.

Oh. Gotta go. Someone's knocking on the door. I'll write back more later.

1 comment:

  1. tell me about the other stuffing? beep, beep.

    ReplyDelete