Thursday, October 8, 2009

Fartha Pooart #1


Who's more juvenile than me? Nobody! What's the lowest form of humor? Potty! Do you think it's funny? Hell yeah! Don't even try to lie. I was actually layin in bed early this morning chuckling about some of the stupid shit I post here, case in point the last entry. It was simple, clever, silly and I found it pretty darn funny. Okay. So sue me. I find stupid shit funny. Then the title of this post just popped into my head. I thought, maybe I could be the Martha Stewart of poo poo humor. Why not? I mean, everybody needs a niche. It could be my schticky niche. Ooh. I quite like that. That should be the title of something too, huh? I'll sit and stew on that for a while.

Okay, so here's my Fartha Pooart tip of the day. For those of you that have a single bathroom in your office and can't bear to actually "go" at work because the thought of how bad it might smell mortifies you, try this. If you have spray freshener in the john, spray a good amount into the bowl before sitting (or hovering), quickly do your duty (or doodie) and just as quickly courtesy flush - even before wiping. The flush actually wafts the air freshener into the air taking care of any embarrassing stink, and there's no chance of lingering stench upon departure. You can walk out of that bathroom confident with your chin up and nose in the air. Nobody will suspect a thing. You're welcoooome!

(Hey! Don't look at me like that. Oprah did a show on shitting, so don't judge me without judging your maker first!)

No comments:

Post a Comment