Saturday, December 5, 2009

I Declare Question Marks Obsolete!


I've been thinking, do we really need question marks to know when a sentence is a question. And worse, do Spanish languages really need two; one a the beginning AND one at the end of every question. Does anyone else ever think about this. Can you not tell that this sentence is a question without that particular piece of punctuation. Are these dumb questions. Are these even questions without question marks. Will I never get answers to these questions because they are not punctuated properly. Are you stupid. Are you at least annoyed. Do you even care. Do you think I'm pretty. Are you okay. Are you even reading this. What are you doing later. How come you won't call me back. Does this post need to end. Should I stop now.

Anway, I declare question marks obsolete! Exclamation points on the other hand, they are a necessity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Image from here . Not sure what this site is.)

3 comments:

  1. This is fantastic. Really. You've outdone yourself. Happy New Year, Lover!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Hil. Happy Happy to you too. BTW...my phone was dead so I didn't send you directly into vm. I wouldn't do that. I would just let it ring through. Just kiddin puddin. xoxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. best post yet. ever. is that the same thing.

    ReplyDelete