Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Fartha Pooart is back...and cooking!


If you read my blog, then you know what Fartha Pooart is. If you don't, then why start now? Just kidding. This will give you some background. This too.

Anyway, you might think I'm white trash, and for those of you that really know me, you're right on the money. I can give your nearest trash can a run for it's money...with my potty mouth alone. And it's not about where I come from, but where I want to go! I mean, I'm the self proclaimed Martha Stuart of the sewer sect. If that's not a nice trashy niche, I don't know what is.

So here's my first Fartha Pooart recipe. Pretzel dip. I don't know if it already exists or not, but I promise you I came up with this all by meself. One day I had plain 'ol pretzels and since I really like Combos I thought, "I really need something to dip these plain 'ol pretzels into that will make them taste like Combos. What do I have?" Here's the recipe:

One part peanut butter
One part mustard (I really like the word mustard:  must turd.)
Mix

That's all folks. Dip away. I've tried it with different peanut butters and different mustards and it's all pretty dang good, but my fave is French's yellow mustard wif Smart Balance creamy peanut butter. You can go heavy on the peanut butter or heavy on the mustard. Basically season to taste. You decide. Since it's looks like baby diarrhea, let's call it diaper dip.  You're welcoooome!

No comments:

Post a Comment