Monday, January 4, 2010

By the way, Happy Gnu Year!


All I want for the new year is a sexy pair of gnu shoes. Pumps! Just kidding. I prefer flats. They're much more sensible. Like nurses' shoes. Anyway, I don't think enough things are made of gnu. Agreed? So, this year, let's all get gnu shoes, gnu coats, gnu purses, gnu belts and gnu wallets. Before you know it, the gnu will become extinct and all that shit will be worth twice as much as you paid for it. You heard it (pun sort of intended) here first folks. So tell your friends, and come to The Daily Wetwipe for all your sound financial advice. My resolution will be to try to post consistently and regularly. Wring out the old and bring in the gnu!

Fun facts : The gnu has a beard, short, erect mane and a long, flowing tail. Members of both sexes have large horns that curve down, outward and up. Sounds fucking hot to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment