Monday, January 4, 2010

Need Funding for My Movie


I haven't quite worked out what it's about just yet, but I have a working title (and a hard working title at that): A Whore's Bath. Now I'm just thinking outloud here, but I think it should be animated. Right? Beautiful Pixar animation. Kind of like A Bug's Life, but not so gross and insecty. Ick. Visually, it will be for the children, but - BUT - unbeknownst to the children, the underlying story and many of the jokes will be adult in nature. It will be appealing across all demographics. Now people, think about this. Think about it long and hard. Then shake your money maker and think about investing. It don't get any better than this folks! It really don't. Okay. So who's in for a buck?

A Whore's bath, to go:









That's like REALLY REALLY FAST fast food.

No comments:

Post a Comment