Monday, January 4, 2010

The Other L Word



Earlier today Ruth and I were chatting and she happened to mention that her cleaning lady just told her she loved her. I said to Ruth, "well...ask her to sleep over then!" (Cue spit take!) She went on to tell me that to avoid the awkwardness she told her she loved her back. She went on to further say that a co-worker overheard her saying on the phone "I love you too" then she proceeded to mouth the words to said co-worker "oh, it's my cleaning lady." For some reason this makes me howl with laughter. One, her cleaning lady - HER CLEANING LADY - telling her she loves her. And two, to AVOID the awkwardness she says it back. And finally three, what in the hell does her co-worker think of all this? Is it just me or can this whole situation get extremely awkward, right quick? Any which way, for some reason I love it. I love it almost as much as this picture of Ruth's cleaning lady. (Go ahead, click on it so you can get a rur-ral good look at it. Rur-ral good!)

Here's a homework assignment. Not to be done at work! Google "sexy cleaning lady" and if you get the same image search results as I did, you're in for a big surprise. If you don't, then oh wellz.

(NSFW answer here. Hey. Don't look at me. Blame Google. Hell, blame the world wide webs for that matter. And if it's that easy to find such pictures, parents, I plead to you, lock that internet up from your chirrun. I propose new legislation that one should be at least 16 to get a license to drive both on the road AND on the information superhighway. I know. I know. I know. You're thinking, "Tony, you're always so damn conservative." But hey, that's just how I roll. Ha ha ha. Butt hay!)

3 comments:

  1. I litterally felt 2 years of life slip out of my soul when I saw the picture associated to this post.

    LOL.

    I'm going to go coax those 2 years back with whisky and drunken revelry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahaha! LOL. Finding that was a gem!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how cleaning ladies always have the neatest, cleanest houses. Great, descriptive pic Tones.

    ReplyDelete