Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Fartha Pooart Says...Put a Pickle in it!


By the by, this character - if you will - is still in development, and I really feel like Fartha is a lady. Don't you? We can all certainly agree that the name itself exudes dainty femininity, but the advice - the wisdom and the knowledge - she doles in dollops is nothing less than exquisite elegance. Inn't dat right fellas? (And I don't care if you're of the female persuasion, you're all fellas when you're reading Fartha; neanderthals in need of necessary refinement, FYI.)

Now that we got that cleared up, what did Fartha Pooart say again? Oh yeah. "Put a pickle in it!" This isn't Dr. Pooth (ha ha, good one), and we're not talking about your sex life, so just for one single second, fellas, take your minds from out of the gutter and put them in the kitchen. I read somewhere once that anybody who's anyone keeps a jar of pickles in their fridge just in case. Okay, I made that part up, but it seems to lend a bit of extra credibility.

I'm about to introduce you to what I've come to call Pasta Pickle-vera. Recently I was making pasta with spicy marina. Yeah, it was spicy, but it was still snoozeville. I searched high and low to find a little extra something that I could add to bedazzle my meal. I found the pickle. Claussen. Whole. Garlic. Dill. I diced that sucker up like a regular Lorena Bobbit and threw it in the sauce. I have to tell ya, fellas, I was pretty darned pleased. It added taste and gave it a bit of crunch. Pizazzle dazzle! Now go. Pickle something of your very own. You're welcoooome!

(Click on the pickle pic. That's a big pickle pic!)

1 comment:

  1. With normal shielding of UV curing equipment, workers are exposed only to reflections of UV light, and normal work clothing provides adequate attenuation of UV radiation in the workplace. Most polymers and pigments are strong absorbers of UV radiation, so even a thin layer of pigmented nitrile rubber is very effective protection from UV light, which does not have much penetrating power.

    adult washcloths

    ReplyDelete