Friday, May 8, 2009

joy to the dishes in the deep blue sea, joy to you and me


So I have finally made the switch that is all the rage. No. I dropped my landline in the 80's. No. I read the paper online. (Also try Kindle, my mom swears by it.) I have done gone green another way. I now only buy one kind of detergent - DISH - and use it for everything. If it's good enough for your dishes and great on your hands then it's got to be great for your body and good enough for the rest of your household. I just showered in three pair of underwear with my dishes and cleaned my mildewy bathtub all at once. I must say my hair looks amazing, my underwear smell da bomb, and both my bathtub and my dishes are squeaky clean. I really saved time, water and money. Come on by for dinner and we can discuss it over a home cooked meal. *winks*

(Joy. It does a body good.)

No comments:

Post a Comment