Friday, September 25, 2009

Peeking Fuck


I'm not prejudice, racist or insensitive. Okay, maybe I'm a little bit insensitive, but I'm also observant. Very observant. I observe things and I report them. It's common knowledge that Asian people sometimes misspell items in their menus or on their signage. We've all seen it. Right? I'm not saying anything terrible here. Am I? Some of my best friends are Asian. Did you know that? Anyway, I didn't know what to expect at this fine looking establishment so I decided to go in and check it out for myself. I went in for what I thought was going to be a back rub (by a girl named Trina perhaps), but came out fully satiated and wreaking of tuna. You see, it wasn't a massage parlor at all, but it was a restaurant serving two specialties. Tuna and back ribs - baby style. The sign clearly says so. Er. Maybe not so clearly, but it still says so.

I must go back to get a better snapshot.

No comments:

Post a Comment